[Making Dumplings _ Making Dumplings]
Dumplings are a kind of food that is very common in people’s daily life. This kind of food is very popular because of its convenient production, good taste and rich nutrition.
In people’s daily life, many people will make dumplings to eat, and some people will always have various problems in the process of making dumplings. This requires someone to understand the process of making dumplings in detail. BelowLet’s introduce the process of making dumplings.
First, white radish beef dumpling materials beef 1000 grams, white radish 1000 grams, flour, 3 green onions, ginger, 5 grams of tender meat powder, refined salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil method 1, tender meat powder for beef filling, cooking wine, vegetable oilAfter mixing well, let stand for about 40 minutes.
2, ginger minced, beef minced ginger and 250 grams of water, stir well.
3. Wash the white radish, rub it into filaments, and remove it after cooking in a boiling water pot.
Tend to squeeze water, chop the vegetable board into fine particles with a knife.
4, chopped green onions.
5. Add radish grains, scallion powder, and fine salt, soy sauce, and sesame oil to the beef filling.
6. Stir in flour while adding water until it becomes snowflake-like.
Align and knead into the dumpling dough. Cover with a damp cloth and knead again for 15 minutes (the flour and water of my home and dumpling dough are usually 100: 60). 7. The dough is kneaded into strips on a chopping board and divided into ingredients.
Flatten the dough and roll into dumpling skins.
8. Take a piece of dumpling skin, put the filling in the middle, and wrap it into a crescent-shaped dumpling.
9, add enough water to the pot, boil the fire, and dump into dumplings.
10. Use a colander to gently push the dumplings along the side of the pot to make the dumplings turn up without sticking to the bottom of the pot. Wait for the water in the pot to boil, add half a bowl of cold water, and then add half a bowl of cold water again. Repeat 3 times.
11, until the belly of the dumplings bulge, stepping on the skin of the dumplings can bounce up quickly and cooked, immediately remove.
Second, vegetable vegetarian dumpling materials: 300g dumpling skin, 200g Qingjiang dish, 30g carrot, 30g shiitake, 20g celery, 150g dried spiced bean, 3 slices of ginger, 2 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of mushroom essence, 1 tsp of sugar, rice wine 1For a tablespoon, make sure to use pepper, too white powder, and sesame oil.
After the Qingjiang vegetables are washed, they are scalded for about 1 minute.
Mushrooms are softly chopped; dried spiced beans are cut into fine dices; carrots, celery, and ginger are all chopped and set aside.
Take a large container and put in the materials prepared in methods 1 and 2. Stir the seasonings together to form a vegetable filling.
Take a piece of dumpling skin, put an appropriate amount of vegetable fillings and fillings in Method 3 in the middle part, fold the upper and lower skins in half, and then fold the pattern at the interface to make it more tight. Repeat this until the material is used.complete.
Heat a pot of water to boil until boiling, add a small amount of sesame oil, and then add the vegetarian dumplings wrapped in the method 4 and cook for about 5-6 minutes until the water boils again.
Add a measuring cup of water to the 5th pot of the method, and remove the dumplings after the water boils.
Third, pork egg dumpling materials pork stuffing, three eggs, half a catty flour, cooking oil, sesame oil, salt, cooking wine, chicken essence, water, spring onion Practice 1. Pour the flour into a container, dig out a small nest in the middle, dripA few drops of sesame oil, stir with chopsticks, and then dig out a small nest in the middle. If an egg is white, stir, and then dig a small nest, add water. Remember, add a little, stir, and gradually, until it is like a pileWhen the wood is the same, don’t turn it into a paste, then try to knead them into a dough, knead as long as possible, slap it crazy, and let it stand for half an hour.
2. When it is placed, you can make stuffing. Stir the remaining two eggs and one egg yolk evenly. Pour cooking oil in the pan. After the oil is hot, add the beaten eggs and stir quickly.Turn off the heat when settled, put the meat filling, roasted eggs, spring onion, cooking wine, chicken essence, salt, sesame oil into the container and stir well.
3. Divide the dough into ingredients of the same size, roll them into a dumpling skin with a rolling pin (of course, you can buy ready-made ones), cover the meat with the dumpling skin, seal, and after cooking, boil the water.Dumplings (add some salt in the water to prevent the dumplings from sticking to the pan, put them down one by one to prevent sticking between the dumplings), stir for a while while cooking, then cover the pot lid, and when the dumplings float in the water, remove them